Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Attack of the Fishopod People

Yet another weird animal post. If you haven't noticed, I find weird animals to be the most important thing I can possibly blog about. I have to keep you up to date on the existence of strange fossilized remains that might crawl into your bed and nibble on your ear while you are sleeping. The latest odd organism to rear its exceptionally ugly head is the 'fishopod' crawling fish. Named Tiktaalik, its fins have a proto-wrist and elbow, and "It could do a pushup," said discoverer Neil Shubin.

Well, shit. I don't think I can do a pushup. I don't want this pushup-doing, steroid-guzzling, head-swiveling fishopod coming after me, I'll tell you that. If you are wise, you will do what I'm doing: holing up in a fallout shelter with nothing but workout equipment and two thousand cans of tuna fish. When all the tuna is gone I will emerge, myself a fishopod, ready to take on Tiktaalik in a pushup competition. The prize? Unquestioned world dominance.



Drop and Give Me Twenty

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad Allen said...

My giant
turkey-dinosaur
can kick your fishopod's ass.

1:28 AM  
Blogger lisa_emily said...

oh yeah! What about this bunny- http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4670000/newsid_4676900/4676904.stm

The feet! the Feet!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger gurgly said...

oh my god. i'm just going to shut the door to my room and not come out anymore. i can't handle this shit.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home