Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Brave, Very Important Announcement

Poor Rummy. No one likes him except the President, and these days that's sort of like in grade school when the only kid who wants to be your friend is the one who smells like pee and always has his fingers up his nose. I think we're up to six retired generals calling for his resignation now, and they're all so handsome (in my mind) and disciplined and honorable, with excellent posture, and though I have a feeling we might disagree on, say, everything else, I too will bravely lend my name to the list of decorated generals who call for Secretary Rumsfeld's resignation. It's a hard decision for me to make, because part of my personal code is to accept the authority of the leadership and the president, but I know how much weight my voice will add to this distinguished list, so I truly feel that I must speak up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Allen said...

You're funny.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home