Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday Confidential

Why hello there! I'm watching the Oscars right now, which is boooooring. What's with all the nude women? I mean, nude dresses. Thought you'd missed something there, didn't you?

I've been feeling so weird the past few days. First really hyper and silly for like two days, which was fun, but then I became sad and depressed. I hate that. And I tried to go for a run today and pooped out after like ten minutes. But frankly, I have PMS, and I have a feeling that I'll be better in a couple of days. In the meantime, I think I'll just sleep all day long. Like I do every day.

I did have the great pleasure of going to Williamsburg this weekend, to my old neighborhood, which brought back some fine memories. I walked past this pizza place a few blocks away from my old apartment, and here is what I saw: a police car parked diagonally on the corner; a few feet away, a fire hydrant painted red, white, and green (for the old country); and directly next to the cop car and in front of the fire hydrant, a Mercedes. No ticket on the windshield. I love the mob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home