Thursday, March 16, 2006

Don't Shoot! Eat Corned Beef!

For Criminy Christmas, I was all excited to be a good blogger and then Blogger bailed on me, doing "maintenance" or whatever, and I couldn't get on. And now, while I appear to be able to create posts, I can't get any Blogger blogs to load. So who knows if you'll even see this. But still, we must soldier on.

Which brings me to my next point: US launches major Iraq offensive. Things like this just make me nervous. All the guns, shooting, planes, I get all itchy. You know what I do like, though? When the one peaceful region in Iraq turns violent. Wait, no. I don't like that either. The actual thing I actually like, actually, is that bishops have lifted the restriction on red meat on Fridays during Lent so that the entire nation can join together to eat corned beef on St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. I just love that. That all these people would feel compelled to wait for permission from a bishop in order to eat meat. It's cute!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, peoples. Let's not forget the real meaning of this special holiday, which is that Irish people eat gross food and are alcoholics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home