Thursday, February 09, 2006

For Christ's Sake, I'm On Vacation! I'm Already at the Beach. Oh, you said BREACH.

Welcome, Gawker friends! We are a peaceful, lazy people over here at Gurgly, and apparently the folks at Blogger want it that way, because they're about to take me off line for a "scheduled outage," so I don't have time for a long post.

But speaking of lazy, the Bush Administration was apparently informed of the levee breach the day before they were supposedly told and a day before most major news outlets were aware of the damage, but they couldn't be bothered to do anything about it, because Dick Cheney was too busy ordering the Plame leak (yes, I know my timeline is completely cracked), Chertoff was battling back the Mexicans rushing our borders, and Bush was, where else, on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home